- Careers Welcome
- Learning Journey
- Careers Learning Journey
- Careers Curriculum
- Latest News
- 'The future is bleak': how AI concerns are shaping graduate career choices
- Careers Hub
- Gatsby Benchmarks
- Careers Guidance with The Yeti
- Academy Alumni
- Alumni Details
- Provider Access Policy
- Useful Links
- Business Mentor Programme
- Careers Information, Advice and Guidance (CIAG) meetings Y11,12+13
- Labour Market Information
- QUALIFICATIONS AND LEVELS EXPLAINED
- Uni Taster Days Webinars
- Futures Evening
Business Mentor Programme
Career Ready work across the UK, in partnership with 300+ schools/colleges, to provide young people aged 14-18 with inspiring mentors from the world of work.
Our mentoring programme is a series of monthly meetings, each one building on the last, between a Career Ready student and a volunteer from the world of work.
Most meetings take place at school but some time may be spent in the mentor’s workplace. Each meeting lasts an hour and focuses on a different aspect of the student’s career and education journey.
Sessions focus on embedding those skills needed for the world of work in the young people. Skills like communications & networking, organisational skills, managing myself and Problem Solving & Analysis among others.