- Choices at 16 - Applications for Sixth Form
- Admission to Sixth Form - How to Apply
- Pastoral Care
- Sixth Form Transition Unit
- Sixth Form Application Information
- Sixth Form Session Times
- Sixth Form Roadmap
- SUBJECTS (SUPER CURRICULUM)
- Applying to university through UCAS Year 12 (2022)
Choices at 16 - Applications for Sixth Form
Students interested in joining the Sixth Form should speak to Mr Gibbard in the first instance.
In the light of changes to government policy on grading for GCSE maths and English, we have amended our standard entry criteria for the Stafford Sixth Form Partnership. For English and maths we are changing the ‘pass criteria’ from a grade 5 to a grade 4 to allow entry to the A level programme. Please note, specific entry criteria for subjects as detailed in the prospectus remain unchanged.