- Curriculum & Subjects
- Computing & Digital Literacy and Business Studies
- Ethical Studies
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Psychology (A level only)
- Travel & Tourism
- Examinations & Coursework Dates
- Learning Resource Centre
- Learning Resource Centre Events & News
- Learning Support SEN
- LEXIA Strategies
- Most Able Students
- Show My Homework
- Learning Gateway
- 20 October 2017 Are you having trouble logging on to the Learning Gateway?
- 11 October 2017 Learning Gateway Password Reset
- 28 September 2017 In Touch Issue with some Email Accounts
- 27 September 2017 CONSULTATION ON VARIATION OF ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
We have now rolled out Invitations to sign up to our new Learning Gateway to all parents/person with parental responsibility for pupils in Years 7, 8, 9 10, & 11. If you have not already done so, please ensure you check your emails for the letter and the Parental Access Request Form that you need to download and submit to apply for your username and password. Your child’s recent and all future progress checks are being sent out electronically via the gateway so please return the form with your child asap in order to be able to access this and other information about your child.
If you have missed our email you can obtain a copy of the letter and relevant Parental Access Request Form below.