- Curriculum & Subjects
- Computing & Digital Literacy and Business Studies
- Ethical Studies
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Psychology (A level only)
- Examination Dates and Timetable
- Learning Support SEN
- LEXIA Strategies
- Most Able Students
- Show My Homework
- Learning Gateway/Parent App
- 12 March 2018 Tonight's year 9/year 10 football postponed
- 26 February 2018 Adverse Weather Communication Procedure
- 16 February 2018 February Edition of Weston Road News Now Available
- 8 February 2018 Delight as Ofsted report confirms academy remains 'good'
Learning Gateway/Parent App
We have been in the process of changing over from the Learning Gateway to Capita’s new ‘Parent App’, a new platform for viewing student information and progress checks. Parents have all been sent by email, an introduction letter from ourselves together with a second email from Capita with an Invitation code enabling you to sign up to the new system. The second email will have come from email address email@example.com so please check your Spam folder if you do not think you have received it.
A copy of our own Introductory Letter and a specimen copy of Capita’s Invitation Code email can be viewed in the links below:
Any updates about the SIMs Parent App in the future will be found in a new heading under the ‘Parent’ Tab.