- Curriculum & Subjects
- Computing & Digital Literacy and Business Studies
- Ethical Studies
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Psychology (A level only)
- Travel & Tourism
- Examinations & Coursework Dates
- Learning Resource Centre
- Learning Resource Centre Events & News
- Learning Support SEN
- LEXIA Strategies
- Most Able Students
- Show My Homework
- Learning Gateway
- 23 June 2017 September Term Starts Wednesday 6th September 2017
- 23 June 2017 Online Safety Useful Links
- 19 June 2017 Summer one reports for Years 7-11 are now available to view in the Learning Gateway
- 15 June 2017 ONGOING ISSUE WITH SIMS LEARNING GATEWAY
Travel & Tourism
Welcome to Travel and Tourism
Travel and Tourism is an exciting and interesting subject, taught by Miss Nicholls and Miss Knight during Year 10 and Year 11.
Travel and Tourism develops an understanding of all elements of the tourism industry. You will study a range of topics including tourist destinations and what they have to offer, to planning holidays for people with very different requirements. The subject is not a GCSE option but rather a BTEC resulting in a higher percentage of coursework contributing to the final grade (there is an exam element to the course).
Pupils are not able to study Travel and Tourism in Key Stage 3, but can choose it as one of their options in year 10 and year 11.