- Choices at 16 - Applications for Sixth Form
- Admission to Sixth Form - How to Apply
- Pastoral Care
- Sixth Form Session Times
- 6th Form Transition Unit (to be completed 1st July- 1st September)
- New 6th Form Transition Unit (to be completed 1st June to 1st July)
- Year 12 Study Preparation Information
- Year 12 UCAS APPLY 2021
- Bulletin Board
New 6th Form Transition Unit (to be completed 1st June to 1st July)
The New Transition Unit
This is to be begun by students after half term on Monday 1st June. This will allow students a well-earned break before they approach their further education.
Students can access units for each of the subjects they have opted to study at the academy from the links within the list of subjects below. Please click the subject for the units for each subject.
These units contain sufficient activities for four weeks of work, along with further opportunities to develop their skills. These are specifically designed to bridge the gap between GCSE and A level.
Students should complete the work by Wednesday 1st July and send the completed unit to Vicki Rainford via email: email@example.com
Students should note that these units are designed to be completed independently but subject staff are on hand to support you remotely.