- CONSULTATION ON VARIATION OF ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
- Diary Dates
- News Listing
- Fantastic Results for Year 11 Pupils
- Year 7 Pupils Meet Paralympic Medalist Ian Marsden
- Term Dates and Inset Days
- Weston Road News
- Delight at GCSE Results
- Exam Results and Certificate Information
- Ofsted Letter to Parents
- Learning Gateway Password Reset
- Are you having trouble logging on to the Learning Gateway?
- 22 January 2018 Ofsted Letter to Parents - Inspection 23rd January 2018
- 9 January 2018 Science Teacher Vacancy
- 9 January 2018 Y7 & Y8 PE rewards evening Monday 5th February 2018
- 9 January 2018 English Teacher Vacancy
Parents of Year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 Pupils – Have you checked your email account recently?
We have now rolled out Invitations to sign up to our new Learning Gateway to all parents/person with parental responsibility for pupils in Years 7, 8, 9 10, & 11. If you have not already done so, please ensure you check your emails for the letter and the Parental Access Request Form that you need to download and submit to apply for your username and password. Your child’s recent and all future progress checks are being sent out electronically via the gateway so please return the form with your child asap in order to be able to access this and other information about your child.
If you have missed our email you can obtain a copy of the letter and relevant Parental Access Request Form below