- CONSULTATION ON VARIATION OF ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
- Diary Dates
- News Listing
- Fantastic Results for Year 11 Pupils
- Year 7 Pupils Meet Paralympic Medalist Ian Marsden
- Term Dates and Inset Days
- Weston Road News
- Delight at GCSE Results
- Exam Results and Certificate Information
- Ofsted Letter to Parents
- Learning Gateway Password Reset
- Are you having trouble logging on to the Learning Gateway?
- 22 January 2018 Ofsted Letter to Parents - Inspection 23rd January 2018
- 9 January 2018 English Teacher Vacancy
- 9 January 2018 Y7 & Y8 PE rewards evening Monday 5th February 2018
- 9 January 2018 Science Teacher Vacancy
SIMS Learning Gateway Update
Having rolled out our new SIMS Learning Gateway a couple of months ago there have been a few teething problems and unfortunately with Capita experiencing a couple of nationwide issues themselves it masked an underlying problem with one of our own links. This has now been investigated by Capita and we are hopeful has been rectified.
This does mean however that we need to advise and ask you all take the following actions:
- The link on the Academy Website has now changed. You will no longer see three separate links for Parents, Pupils and Staff but just one generic access link for all users.
- If you have accessed the Learning Gateway site previously and have saved any links in your favourites please delete your links.
- If you wish to save a link for future use can you please ensure that the URL link that you save is https://hslg11.capita-cso.co.uk/schools/twra/SLG any other link will not feed through the correct authorisation channels.
- Alternatively, you can save a link to the school website log in page http://www.westonroad.staffs.sch.uk/Login/ and then access the SIMS Learning Gateway log in screen from there.
- Security Question and Answer – once you have gained access to the Learning Gateway please ensure that you set a Security Question and Answer. Should you ever then require a password reset you can request it by selecting the forgotten password link on the sign in page and a new password will be emailed to you.
If you still have difficulty at initial log on and not already set a security question and answer to be able to automatically request a password reset, we are happy to take emails from you requesting this but would be grateful if you could then ensure you set them once you successfully log on. Please email your request to email@example.com after the Easter break.
We are confident that once the teething issues are ironed out the Learning Gateway will provide us with the effective Parental Engagement Tool that we hoped for.