- Diary Dates
- Sixth Form Open Evening - 11th September
- News Listing
- Are you having trouble logging on to the Learning Gateway?
- Last day of term
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION Pupil Reports
- Safeguarding - DONT SWIM IN OPEN WATERS
- Locker Keys
- Weston Road News
- Term Dates and Inset Days
- Exam Results and Certificate Information
- Ofsted Letter to Parents
- News Archive
- Delight at GCSE Results
- Y9 Immunisations 10 July 2018
- Delight as Ofsted report confirms academy remains 'good'
- Year 7 Pupils Meet Paralympic Medalist Ian Marsden
- Sports Personality of the Year Awards
Safeguarding - DON’T SWIM IN OPEN WATERS
Open water like lakes and reservoirs can be very tempting for children to cool down in during hot weather, but they can be extremely dangerous too. They may look very inviting but they can be very deep and cold even in direct sunlight. Even the most experienced swimmers can find themselves struggling in a few minutes. The message is very simple, ‘please don’t take the risk,’ and if you have children, talk to them about the dangers. We would always urge people who want to go swimming to be safe and go to public, supervised pools.
Our most local leisure centre is in Stafford, please visit https://www.freedom-leisure.co.uk/centres/staffordleisurecentre/ for opening times and timetables of events or call on 01785 619500.