- Free School Meals
- Exam and Coursework Information
- Homework & Show My Homework
- Letters to Parents
- Ofsted Parents View
- Parent Consultation Evenings
- Pastoral Care
- Reporting Student Absence
- Sports Fixtures
- Pupil Wellbeing, Welfare and Safeguarding
- What your child will be learning in all subjects
- Help Your Child Revise Evening Presentation
- 12 December 2017 Rescheduling of yesterday's events
- 12 December 2017 Mufti day Tuesday 19th December - Christmas Jumpers Optional
- 12 December 2017 Weston Road News - December 17 edition now available
- 4 December 2017 Year 8 and Year 9 Boys Futsal trials for January tournament take place this Friday
Exam Dates and Timetable
Certificates usually arrive in school during October/November and are awarded at the Presentation Evening for Year 11.
Y11 Presentation Evening was held on 14th November 2017.
If you could not attend the Presentation Evening then you:
- can collect certificates from the Exams office after the date OR
- send an A4 stamped addressed envelope to the Exams office at any time before the autumn so that the certificates can be posted to you after the Presentation Evening OR
- ask someone else to collect your certificates for you. You must give them a note authorising them to do so. This note must be signed by you. They must also bring a form of their own photographic identification with them.
Please collect your certificates by Easter 2018. Certificates will no longer be retained indefinitely but will be confidentially destroyed after 2 years. Replacement certificates can be requested at a later date via the relevant Awarding Bodies websites but a charge will be made by them for this. This charge is between £38 - £43 for each certificate.
Yr 12/ Yr 13 candidates - There is no longer a Presentation Evening for Year 13 pupils. Arrangements as detailed above should be made in order to collect your sixth form certificates.