- Free School Meals
- Exam and Coursework Information
- Homework & Show My Homework
- Letters to Parents
- Ofsted Parents View
- Parent Consultation Evenings
- Pastoral Care
- Reporting Student Absence
- Sports Fixtures
- Pupil Wellbeing, Welfare and Safeguarding
- What your child will be learning in all subjects
- Help Your Child Revise Evening Presentation
- SIMS Parent
- 12 March 2018 Tonight's year 9/year 10 football postponed
- 26 February 2018 Adverse Weather Communication Procedure
- 16 February 2018 February Edition of Weston Road News Now Available
- 8 February 2018 Delight as Ofsted report confirms academy remains 'good'
EXAM DATES AND TIMETABLE
Year 9 PPEs will be week commencing the 25th June (finishing on the 29th June). The timetable will be available closer to the time.
Certificates usually arrive in school during October/November and are awarded at the Presentation Evening for Year 11.
Y11 Presentation Evening was held on 14th November 2017.
If you could not attend the Presentation Evening then you:
can collect certificates from the Exams office after the date OR
send an A4 stamped addressed envelope to the Exams office at any time before the autumn so that the certificates can be posted to you after the Presentation Evening OR
ask someone else to collect your certificates for you. You must give them a note authorising them to do so. This note must be signed by you. They must also bring a form of their own photographic identification with them.
Please collect your certificates by Easter 2018. Certificates will no longer be retained indefinitely but will be confidentially destroyed after 2 years. Replacement certificates can be requested at a later date via the relevant Awarding Bodies websites but a charge will be made by them for this. This charge is between £38 - £43 for each certificate.
Yr 12/ Yr 13 candidates - There is no longer a Presentation Evening for Year 13 pupils. Arrangements as detailed above should be made in order to collect your sixth form certificates.
Exam Results and Certificate Information for 2017-2018