- Exam Dates and Information
- Homework & Show My Homework
- How to Submit work in Show My Homework
- Letters to Parents
- Ofsted Parents View
- Parent Consultation Evenings
- Reporting Student Absence
- Pupil Wellbeing, Welfare and Safeguarding
- Catering - Chartwells
- Lunch Menu
- Chartwells - Tariff
- Carb Counted Menu
- Free School Meals
- ClassCharts Parent Account Guide
- Help Your Child Revise - Revision Clock
- KS4 Information Event
- SIMS Parent
What will you find in the SIMS PARENT app:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievement, with a possibility for more areas to be added in the future
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access to your child’s school report – notification will be sent to you as and when these have been uploaded to the site
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency via the new electronic Data Collection Section
- If you have more than one child at school, you will have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life, as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Presentation slides can be viewed by clicking on the following link; Sim Parent Presentation slides
Getting Started with the SIM Parent App
We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. NB. Please note that this email comes from Capita so the sender address will be firstname.lastname@example.org and may drop into your spam/junk folder!
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft or Outlook username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
- Your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else
- If you require an additional login then please contact your school
- Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact your school if you require a replacement after this date.