- CHANGE TO ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- 6 April 2017 PROBLEMS WITH LEARNING GATEWAY ACCESS
- 27 March 2017 Spring 2 Reports Now Available on the Learning Gateway
- 17 March 2017 Team Space Cadets Robotics Challenge UK Finalists
- 17 March 2017 We are collecting Sainsbury's Active Kids Vouchers
Pupils in Years 7 to 13 can apply directly to The Weston Road Academy for a school place and we will liaise with Staffordshire County Council Admissions on your behalf.
Please complete the admission form and forward to us via email to email@example.com or post to The Weston Road Academy, Blackheath Lane, Stafford, ST18 0YG.
We are happy to arrange a tour of the Academy or provide further information - please contact us on 01785 356700 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secondary School Admissison applications for transition at the end of Year 6 are managed by the Staffordshire School Admissions Service, more information about Year 6 secondary applications can be found at http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/education/admissions/ as well on our website. Please see the "Transitions" page for more information or contact Mr Smith, Assistant Vice Principal on 01785 356700.
Admissions Timetable for Year 7 Applications
|5th September 2016||Staffordshire School online applications open.|
|31st October 2016||Closing date for all applications.|
|1st March 2017||Offer of School places. Online applicants received an email, other will receive a written offer via second class post.|
CHANGES TO ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS
Following recent consultation, the Governors of the Academy have agreed to amend the Admission Arrangements with effect from September 2018.
Admissions Policy - effective for admissions for September 2018 onwards.