- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Teacher Training
- Teaching Assistant Vacancy
- Subject Leader for Performing Arts
- Subject Leader for Physical Education
- 16 February 2018 February Edition of Weston Road News Now Available
- 8 February 2018 Delight as Ofsted report confirms academy remains 'good'
- 30 January 2018 The Weston Road Academy is the top A-Level state school locally
- 3 January 2018 Year 7 vs Year 8 futsal fixture this Friday
The Weston Road Academy is located in very pleasant modern surroundings which offer the ideal venue for training events, seminars, conferences, social events, AGMs, sports clubs and events as well as drama and musical productions.
Facilities are available for hire weekday evenings until 10pm and at weekends at very competitive rates during the whole year apart from Bank Holidays. There is also plenty of free parking on site.
Specialist facilities include:
- Lecture Theatre with tiered seating and lighting
- Large Sports Hall and Gym
- Tennis Courts
- Drama Studio
- Conference and Meeting facilities
- Large Playing fields and sports pitches.
If you are interested in hiring any of our facilities or would like to arrange a visit to view them in person please contact Dawn Sturgess, Lettings Officer on 01785 413600 or email her at email@example.com