- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Teacher Training
- French Teacher
- Maths Teacher
- 12 March 2018 Tonight's year 9/year 10 football postponed
- 26 February 2018 Adverse Weather Communication Procedure
- 16 February 2018 February Edition of Weston Road News Now Available
- 8 February 2018 Delight as Ofsted report confirms academy remains 'good'
French Teacher (0.6 FTE)
Required from September 2018 (or earlier if available)
We are looking for an inspiring French Teacher, with drive, a genuine love for teaching and learning and a passion for modern languages. You will have outstanding teaching practice and the vision and determination to challenge our students imagination and make language learning exciting, relevant and enjoyable.
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers, NQT’s and those with a Primary background.
We can offer you:
- A stimulating working environment with a platform to share your ideas
- Exciting career development opportunities
- A supportive and dedicated team of colleagues
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
Closing date: 9am Monday 30 April 2018
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
We are strongly committed to promoting and safeguarding pupil welfare and expect all staff to share his commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.