- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Teacher Training
- Maths Teacher
- Inclusion Room Officer
- Science Technician Vacancy
- 10 May 2018 Y9 Immunisations
- 12 March 2018 Tonight's year 9/year 10 football postponed
- 26 February 2018 Adverse Weather Communication Procedure
- 16 February 2018 February Edition of Weston Road News Now Available
Inclusion Room Officer
Inclusion Room Officer (Required from September 2018)
37 hours per week (39 weeks)
Actual Salary £ 14,983— £16,713
Closing date: Wednesday 6th June 2018 (9am)
Shortlist: Thursday 7th June 2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 13th June 2018
We are seeking friendly, professional and dedicated individual, with experience of working within an education setting and is committed to the inclusion agenda and meeting the individual needs of pupils.
The Inclusion Room Officer is a key role within the Academy Pastoral Team. The post provides direct supervision and support to pupils who have been removed from class, helping these pupils overcome barriers to their learning whilst ensuring work set is completed.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs A Farnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Academy. Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s. A completed application form is required.
We are strongly committed to promoting and safeguarding pupil welfare and expect all staff to share his commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.