- CHANGE TO ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Leadership Team Support & Marketing Manager
- 20 July 2017 Information of Sixth Form Entry Criteria
- 5 July 2017 Exam Results and Certificate Information
- 4 July 2017 Review Snapmaps Settings - Important Info
- 23 June 2017 September Term Starts Wednesday 6th September 2017
Leadership Team Support & Marketing Manager
Leadership Team Support and Marketing Manager (Required from September 2017)
30 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only
Grade 6 (£10.07 - £11.38 per hour - Actual salary £13,551 - £15,317)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Academy’s administrative support team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, organised and creative individual with exceptional administrative and marketing skills, looking for their next challenge.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Delivering an effective administrative support service to the Leadership Team and Governors
- Design and production of school documentation and marketing material
- Maintaining the Academy website and social media presence
- Provide administrative support for recruitment
- To provide first aid cover
Please access the academy website at www.westonroad.staffs.sch.uk for an application form and further details or telephone the Academy on 01785 413600.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs A Farnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Academy. We are unable to accept CV’s unless accompanied by a completed application form.
Closing date: Thursday 20th July 2017 (9am)
Interview Date: Monday 24th July 2017
We are strongly committed to promoting and safeguarding pupil welfare and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.