- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Teacher Training
- Geography Teacher Temporary (Maternity Cover)
- Maths Teacher
Pupil Premium and Disadvantaged performance
The Pupil Premium
In April 2011 the Government introduced the Pupil Premium. It is additional money allocated to schools for the benefit of children from low-income families who are registered for free school meals (FSM), for children who have been ‘looked after’ (LAC) for more than six months and for children from families in the armed forces (SC). In April 2012, the Pupil Premium was extended to include children who have been registered for free school meals at any point in the last six years. It applies to all eligible children between Reception class and Y11. It is targeted at pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds to ensure that they benefit from the same opportunities as their peers.
- The Pupil Premium Grant for 2017- 2018 is £935 per eligible pupil.
- The Service Children grant for 2017- 2018 is £300 per eligible pupil.
The figures in the Pupil Premium Report below includes both of these elements.
Date of next strategy review for Pupil premium February 2018