- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Teacher Training
- Maths Teacher
- Inclusion Room Officer
- Science Technician Vacancy
- 10 May 2018 Y9 Immunisations
- 12 March 2018 Tonight's year 9/year 10 football postponed
- 26 February 2018 Adverse Weather Communication Procedure
- 16 February 2018 February Edition of Weston Road News Now Available
Results AND PERFORMANCE DATA
2017 Exam Performance2017 Exam Performance Summary
The academy is extremely proud of the GCSE results, demonstrating the hard work and achievement of the pupils and teaching staff. We are celebrating 100% pass rate across the academy, with 74% of pupils achieving grade 9-4 in English and 78% in Maths. There were some outstanding individual results, with one pupil achieving three 9 and seven A* grades.
A Level students and staff at the Weston Road Academy are celebrating A Level results this year with a 99% pass rate, with approximately two thirds of entries resulting in A*-B grades and over 80% at grade C or higher. Over a quarter of students achieved at least 3 A Level grades at A*-C. Stand out subjects were Art and ICT with 100% A*-B grades, and History and Maths with 83% A*-B grades. The best results were 2A* and 2A grades. The vast majority of students secured places at the University of their choice.
The Weston Road Academy performance information can be found on the DFE performance table website.