- CHANGE TO ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- 23 June 2017 Online Safety Useful Links
- 23 June 2017 September Term Starts Wednesday 6th September 2017
- 19 June 2017 Summer one reports for Years 7-11 are now available to view in the Learning Gateway
- 15 June 2017 ONGOING ISSUE WITH SIMS LEARNING GATEWAY
Results AND PERFORMANCE DATA
2016 Exam Performance2016 Exam Performance Summary
The academy is extremely proud of the performances demonstrating the hard work and achievement of our pupils and teaching staff. 74% of pupils achieved an A*-C grade in English and 71% in Maths. Across the academy 77% of all grades resulted in a C+ and almost one fifth were A*and A grades. There were some outstanding individual results with a number of pupils achieving 8 or more A*-A grades.
The academy celebrated a 98% pass rate, with over half of entries achieving A*-B grades and approximately three quarters achieving grade C or higher. Stand out subjects were English with 88% and History with 82% A*-B grades. The best results were 2A* and A at A2 level. The vast majority of students secured places at the University of their Choice. These results show the quality and ambition of our students. They also reflect the atmosphere of our sixth form and our innovative teaching.
The Weston Road Academy performance information can be found on the DFE performance table website.