- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Teacher Training
- Maths Teacher
- Inclusion Room Officer
- Science Technician Vacancy
- 10 May 2018 Y9 Immunisations
- 12 March 2018 Tonight's year 9/year 10 football postponed
- 26 February 2018 Adverse Weather Communication Procedure
- 16 February 2018 February Edition of Weston Road News Now Available
Science Technician Vacancy
Required from September 2018, 37 hours per week (Full or part time considered),
Term time only
Grade 3 £ 8.74 - £9.01 per hour
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and organised Science Technician to join our friendly team in providing general technical support within the science department.
The duties include preparing materials, clearing away equipment and dealing with breakages and spillages of chemicals and assisting teaching staff with demonstration lessons and science practicals.
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Academy.
Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s unless accompanied by a completed application form.
Closing date: Friday 18 May 2018 (9am)
Interview Date: Wednesday 23 May 2018