- Academy Alumni
- Alumni Details
- Careers Latest News
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack
- Inspiring Apprenticeship Activities 2019/20
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack Edition 16
- Careermag for School Leavers
- Amazing Apprenticeship - Parent Pack 19
- Career Map Results Day Guide
- Career Magazine for Parents
- Careers Magazine for Parents
- Career May for School Leavers Edition 13
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack Edition 14
- Careers Welcome
- Careers Fair Exhibitors
- Career of the Week
- Labour Market Information
- Careers Fair Booklet
- Careers Fair
- Business Mentor Programme
- Careers Information, Advice and Guidance (CIAG) meetings Y11,12+13
- QUALIFICATIONS AND LEVELS EXPLAINED
- Gatsby Benchmarks
- Useful Websites
Students at The Weston Road Academy are at the start of their careers making informed choices now which will have a lasting affect on their futures.
During their time at the academy students will have opportunities to find out about lots of different options that are available as they make decisions at post 16 and post 18 points.
Mr Hickinbotham is our academy careers leader, he organises guidance meetings, events and careers programmes for students.
Mr Archer and Mr Heath are governors of the academy and have a passion for good career provision within the academy and play an active part in delivering the careers programme, ranging from being mentors in our Y10 business mentor scheme to supporting events.
Mr Heath, Governor