- Curriculum & Subjects
- Computing & Digital Literacy and Business Studies
- Ethical Studies
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Psychology (A level only)
- Examinations & Coursework Dates
- Learning Support SEN
- LEXIA Strategies
- Most Able Students
- Show My Homework
- Learning Gateway/Parent App
- 22 January 2018 Ofsted Letter to Parents - Inspection 23rd January 2018
- 9 January 2018 Y7 & Y8 PE rewards evening Monday 5th February 2018
- 9 January 2018 English Teacher Vacancy
- 9 January 2018 Science Teacher Vacancy
Exam Dates and TimetableY11 PPEs December 2017 Timetable
Certificates usually arrive in school during October/November and are awarded at the Presentation Evening for Year 11.
Y11 Presentation Evening will be held on 14th November 2017.
You will get an invitation to your presentation evening in the Autumn Term.
If you cannot attend the Presentation Evening then you:
- can collect certificates from the Exams office after the date OR
- send an A4 stamped addressed envelope to the Exams office at any time before the autumn so that the certificates can be posted to you after the Presentation Evening OR
- ask someone else to collect your certificates for you. You must give them a note authorising them to do so. This note must be signed by you. They must also bring a form of their own photographic identification with them.
Please collect your certificates by Easter 2018. Certificates will no longer be retained indefinitely but will be confidentially destroyed after 2 years. Replacement certificates can be requested at a later date via the relevant Awarding Bodies websites but a charge will be made by them for this. This charge is between £38 - £43 for each certificate.
Yr 12/ Yr 13 candidates - There is no longer a Presentation Evening for Year 13 pupils. Arrangements as detailed above should be made in order to collect your sixth form certificates.