- Free School Meals
- Exam and Coursework Information
- Homework & Show My Homework
- Letters to Parents
- Ofsted Parents View
- Parent Consultation Evenings
- Pastoral Care
- Reporting Student Absence
- Sports Fixtures
- Pupil Wellbeing, Welfare and Safeguarding
- What your child will be learning in all subjects
- Help Your Child Revise Evening Presentation
- 12 December 2017 Weston Road News - December 17 edition now available
- 12 December 2017 Mufti day Tuesday 19th December - Christmas Jumpers Optional
- 12 December 2017 Rescheduling of yesterday's events
- 4 December 2017 Year 8 and Year 9 Boys Futsal trials for January tournament take place this Friday
Letters to Parents
This area holds letters that we send to parents. Please choose the letter you wish to view from those listed below. The most recent letters can be found at the top of the list.
Trips - Important Note
The Academy is required to make all payments to the venues for trips 10 days before the trip. Therefore unfortunately we are not able to offer refunds to pupils that do not attend trips.
First Aid and Medical Information
Please ensure that you keep our Health and Safety Officer, Mrs Farnell, informed of any medical conditions, incapacities or prescribed medicines for your child. Mrs Farnell can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01785 413600.