- Careers & Options
- Year 8 Options Booklet
- Careers Fair
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Little Shop of Horrors Rehearsals
- Student Council
- Debating Club
- Design and Technology
- Computer science and Business
The Student Council is made up of student representatives from Years 7 through to Year 13. The students are nominated for their place by both peers and staff. They follow a democratic structure and have elected a Chair and Vice Chair. Each member of the council has the opportunity to propose items for debate and the agenda.
The focus of the council varies year on year but there are a number of issues that have a constant focus. They are always keen to listen and to pass on the views of students with the aim of making the Academy a better place for each and every student.
If you attended one of the meetings this year you would see these issues on their agenda:
- Their role in encouraging the EMH drive
- Communication both from students to the council and back the other way
- Anti-bullying and e-safety